I made the decision not to live tweet the PLL finale because I didn’t want to spoil anything for anyone, especially for anyone in the UK who won’t be able to watch the episode until after it comes out in the US. However, I did want to share my reactions with you guys in some way so this post is going to be all about my reactions while watching the episode. Basically, live tweeting, but not on Twitter. So if you didn’t notice the giant words in the title, there are SPOILERS in this post. Please don’t ruin it for yourself. Enjoy!
So I just wanted to start off by saying that as of Saturday, August 8th, I was not caught up on season 6 of Pretty Little Liars at all. In fact, I still had 3 more episodes of season 5 to catch up on. In fact, as I’m writing this (at 1:22 pm EST) I am in the middle of watching episode 4 of season 6. Let me repeat. The PLL finale comes out in SIX AND A HALF HOURS and I have five and a half episodes more to watch. It’s entirely possible of course even when I factor in the two hours it’s going to take me to get off work, go home, get my stuff together so I can go over to my friend’s house for a viewing party, and drive over there. That leaves me 4.5 hours to watch 5.5 episodes. EEEEEK!
Tuesday, August 11th Updates (EST)
7:30 pm – I am, at this point in time, all caught up on the Pretty Little Liars episodes. I remember very little from those last six episodes, but I’m all caught up so that’s a plus.
Gretchen is guessing Noel is A
8 pm – OH MY GOODNESS IT’S HAPPENING
8:03 – Sarah is definitely kind of sketchy, but she’s definitely not A.
8:04 – THE TV LOST CONNECTION WE CAN’T WATCH *TEARS*
Okay so after this point the TV completely crapped out on us and we had to bring it up on the laptop, so I could no longer record my reactions for you guys, but here are some things I remember (they’re pretty out of order, forgive me, but this is what happens when the TV gets all messed up):
- I’m really not a fan of Ali’s makeup. That eyeliner in the crease look is not working for me.
- CECE IS A OH MY GOODNESS
- TANNER IS SKETCHY OH MY GOODNESS I CALLED IT
- Just kidding, false sketch alarm
- Ohhhh so Cece’s name comes from the fact that her name was Charles at one point and now she’s Charlotte and those are two C names so CC aka CeCe
- Aw Charles was just trying to make Ali feel better, not drown her
- Kenneth I hate you
- Bethany I hate you
- Sara please leave you’re such an irrelevant character, like what you even doing here
- I’m slightly disappointed that the bomb didn’t go off
- YASSSS EMILY
- Aw, so sad all of them saying goodbye
- Wait what is happening in this time jump? Who is HE?
- I bet you that Ali ends up seeing a psychotherapist because of all this trauma and she ends up marrying him
- THERE ARE STILL SO MANY UNANSWERED QUESTIONS
- Also, what happened to the moms? Are they still in the basement?