Some of you may have seen my tweet last week about how I have a concussion and therefore won’t be able to post regularly for a while. My symptoms still have not gone away (concussions take so long to heal) which means I still am not allowed to do homework or stare at screens (whoops). Also, I know many of you probably won’t care all that much to read such a post (I mean, you probably don’t all have concussions right?), but this is what I wanted to write today so this is what I wanted to write. Y’all do you and I’ll do me.
- Sleep – This is the best thing for you when you have a concussion. It’s the time where your brain gets to heal.
- Listen to Podcasts – I know sleep can get boring after a while, but watching TV or playing video games is really not good for you if you have a concussion. I recommend listening to Psychobabble or Not Too Deep with Grace Helbig.
- Bake – Um food? Yum. I made pumpkin scones and they were delicious! (Look for a post sometime next week!)
- Doodle – When I went back to school, I couldn’t really do anything in any of my classes so I just doodled. If you’re a good artist, you could actually work on making pretty pictures, but I just doodle.
- Clean Your House – When I was at home, I cleaned my room, did the dishes, washed some laundry, and folded some clothes. You’ll ebb the boredom and you’ll have happy parents when they come home so it’s a win-win situation! 🙂
I hope you enjoyed this post! It really was more of a life update than anything else… Have a good weekend everybody!