I grabbed this idea from Jennie’s blog, sailboat., where she did a whole series of cleaning out her beauty collection. Knowing that I had a lot of nail polish that needed to be thrown away, I decided that it would be a great opportunity for a post. I’ll be doing this in a three part series as I don’t think you want to read about 23 bottles of nail polish in one post. I also thought it would be fitting to do this post on Mondays as Monday is #ManicureMonday. Enjoy!
The main thing I was looking at when throwing away these nail polishes was whether they still spread well or not. I wasn’t looking to throw away any colors I didn’t like. I started off with the purples and the blues.
2. Nicole By OPI Nail Polish in Count On Me – I forgot that I had this actually! This still spreads well so…keep.
3. LD2000 Nail Polish – This one was so dried up that I couldn’t even get a sample of it on the paper. Throw away.
4. Wet N Wild Mega Last Nail Polish – I really like this color. As you have probably noticed, I’m a big fan of purples. Still spreads nicely. Keep.
5. Sally Hansen’s Xtreme Wear Nail Polish in Blue It – Beautiful color and the nail polish still spreads well. Keep.
6. Sinful Colors Nail Polish in Savage – This color reminds me of the Bahamas for some reason. Spreads well. Keep.
7. Snowman Nail Polish – This was bought recently and was a present to me. Still spreads well. Keep.
8. Perfect Chic Nail Polish – It can be seen from the picture that this nail polish is pretty gloopy. This doesn’t spread well. Throw away.
These are all the colors I kept. I meant to take a picture of the ones I threw away, but there were only two of them so I guess it’s for the better…
Which of these nail polish colors is your favorite?