A few weeks ago a few of my friends and I went shopping. Our hearts really weren’t that into it though so we didn’t pick up nearly as much as we might have. Our first stop was Target.
I bought the following products from Target:
- Herbal Essences Totally Twisted Curl Scrunching Gel ($3.39) – I bought this product just to try it out. I have curly hair and I don’t like how it dries after being wet. The curls are all frizzy and tangled. However, I have yet to try this product.
- Herbal Essences Naked Dry Shampooing Sec ($1.99) – I also bought this product just to try it out. I have used it once and although it smells very nice, it doesn’t really seem to make a difference. I will have to use it more though to really make a solid conclusion.
- Rimmel Stay Matte Long Lasting Pressed Powder in Transparent ($3.99) – I bought this product to replace my old one which broke because I dropped it. I love this product and I use it every day!
- Neutrogena Norwegian Formula Hand Cream Travel Size ($1.27) – I have extremely dry hands and this hand cream is one of the only things that helps them. Plus I love the cute little travel sized tubes.
I bought the following items at TJ Maxx. Both were products I bought to try out:
- Original Dead Sea Night Cream ($5.99) – I’ve never tried this product before, but I love it! It smells good and it leaves my skin feeling really soft.
- Original Dead Sea Exfoliating Mud Mask ($5.99) – This product is also really nice. I’m not particularly in love with the smell (it smells slightly of cherry cough syrup), but it leaves my skin feeling smooth, soft, and clear. It does somewhat irritate my skin when I first put it on, but I think this is because of the small bits of sand that are exfoliating my face.
Does anyone own any of these products? If so, what do like/dislike about them?